Call for support of the Naomi Masks Project
The NAOMI Masks Project employs five people all of whom have qualified through the educational programme of the NAOMI Textile Academy in Thessaloniki. All legal requirements have been fulfilled and conditions of employment are fair.
This project and the team are pursuing one of NAOMI’s fundamental aims, namely to give work and income to people in difficult times. By supporting this project you give refugees and migrants a chance to re-orientate and to build new lives in Greece and, at the same time, to provide others in the camps with much needed protection.
1. 100% cotton, double face: single-side printed and other side plain
2. 100% organic cotton, Colour black, dense-weave cotton, single layer Sewn-in wire to enable close fit over the nose
Masks should be worn for a maximum of two hours before disinfecting:
- in boiling water for 5 minutes
- in an oven at 80°C for 5 minutes
- by ironing at setting for cotton
How you can support NAOMI
The following prices include a social element, every purchase and donation support work assisting refugees and migrants in a difficult phase of their lives.
- Private and small retail purchases: EUR 5.00 each + shipment
- Retail purchases > 200 pieces: EUR 3.00 each + shipment
- Donations to provide masks for free-of-charge for people in camps and reception centres: EUR 1.50 each
To make a purchase or donation, please contact us:
Ptolemaion Str. 29A
Thessaloniki 54630, 6th floor
+30 2311 243415